My mission is to assure each of your readings is professional, safe and reliable. To that extent, I am passionately committed to deliver to you the highest standards of service and professionalism by adhering to my Code Of Ethics:
- I will always strive to give you the best advice of which I am capable.
- I will keep each and all readings completely confidential.
- I will never ask to be paid to remove or create a ‘spell’. Nor would I ever try to convince you that your issues are caused by one.
- Your reading is a complete service in itself. You are not required, nor will I ask you, to purchase anything else.
- I will provide guidance and insight into your reading. However, you have a free will to choose to follow the guidance or not. You are responsible for your own actions and conclusions following the reading.
- My sessions are no substitute for medical, legal or therapeutic care, or any other professional advice for which I am not qualified. In such cases, I will urge you in the most strenuous and clear terms to seek professional guidance.
- I respect and honor all my clients, regardless of age, gender, race, background, spiritual beliefs, sexual preference, or economic status.
- I will not answer questions that I do not believe I am capable of answering.
- Honesty and integrity are of the highest priority to me. I will always tell you truthfully what I hear from Spirit or what I see in the cards. I will not hide nor distort information I receive and will pass it onto you with as much impartial objectivity as I can. I will also offer whatever guidance, wisdom, life experience and intuitive insight that I can to help you illuminate your experience.
- I will not do a reading for any person under the influence of alcohol or mind-altering substances.
Last updated: December 29, 2016 at 14:22 pm