Terms And Conditions for a Psychic Medium Reading.
The New York Medium, Marina, is a Certified Psychic Medium and Intuitive Consultant.
Please read the terms and conditions before booking your reading.
- You must be 18 years or over to participate in a psychic reading.
- If you are under any medical treatment for psychiatric problems that could impair your decision to engage in a psychic medium reading, The New York Medium reserves the right to evaluate and make a decision on whether the reading can continue.
- Fees are non-refundable. If you need, you may reschedule your appointment directly on the site. Appointments cannot be rescheduled with less than 24 hour notice. If, however, you miss your appointment altogether without a prior notice, no fee will be refunded.
- Please show up on time. Your appointment starts and ends at your allotted time – so if you arrive late, that’s the time you will lose from the reading.
- If The New York Medium misses the reading due to illness or unforeseen circumstances, the client will be offered an alternative time slot or a full refund.
- The New York Medium may terminate a reading if
- She feels a connection with a client has not been achieved.
- She feels that the client is not psychologically responding positively and to carry on could cause harm to client.
- If the client shows any aggressive or confrontational attitude.
- Should you request an ’emergency’ appointment and if such appointment can be arranged, a fee of $50 will be added to a reading.
- Fee will be refunded if The New York Medium terminates a reading.
- The client will take full responsibility, being of sound mind, for accepting or not accepting any guidance given, seership predictions and spirit communication.
- All information is given for the client to use of their own free will.
- All readings are given with 100% good and honest intent and in good faith. The New York cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information given during the time of the reading or the website.
- Mediumistic or Oracle Card Readings should not be used as a substitute for any professional, legal, financial, or medical or psychiatric advice or guidance.
- The New York Medium cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information given during the time of the reading or the website.
- If you purchased your class on CourseHorse, our cancellation policy applies to your purchase. If you need help canceling or have any questions, please visit CourseHorse (link: https://coursehorse.com/
- The State of New York obliges The New York Medium to say that all readings are for entertainment purposes only. psychic medium
This “Site” is provided on an “as is, as available” basis to the user. “You” use the “Site” entirely at your own risk. The New York Medium cannot be held responsible for any loss of data whilst using this “Site” nor can she be held responsible for any consequential loss of data, nor held responsible for any losses occurring through the transmission of a “virus” or a “worm”. psychic medium
By accessing any areas of the “Site”, the “User” agrees to be legally bound and to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the “Site”. psychic medium
The “User” acknowledges that the information, data, images, sounds, illustrations and other materials on the “Site” are copyrighted works of The New York Medium and/or various third party providers. Reproduction or storage of information or works retrieved from this “Site”, in all forms, by media or technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is forbidden without the express permission of The New York Medium.
If you need to reach The New York Medium, please use the Contact form on this site.
The New York Medium reserves the right, at her sole discretion, to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on this website.. The amended terms shall be effective from and after the date that they are published on the website.